ZBlackCard Review – Legit Company in 2018 or Huge Scam?
Welcome to my ZBlackCard Review!
Whether you have actually been on this site before and use it as your dependable navigation guide through the world of MLM or this is your very first check out, I’m glad that you’ve decided to stop briefly at our pit stop on your journey to making cash.
And believe me, in MLM, when you’ve done your research study, the returns can be huge …
So, are you prepared for the ride?
In my review, I’ll cover essential information about the company’s history, products, payment plan, expense to join, and a final decision with my opinion of ZBlackCard.
Without more ado, let’s get going!
ZBlackCard Review – The Company
A little digging exposed that ZBlackCard is run by Troy Mason from Texas.
Remarkably enough, Mason initially appeared on the MLM radar in 2013 as the CEO and President of Gas Club of America, which integrated gas cards with penny auctions.
Believe me, you’re not the only one confused at the concept of this business … apparently all of it fell apart just a couple of months later.
However Mason returned better than ever obviously as he reemerged in 2015 with Zlicense.
Zlicense concentrated on promoting medical sleeves that linked to a website that offered personal medical information.
The site still appears to be working and Mason does not appear to be slowing down soon.
He released another top quality offering called the “Ztegrity” just recently as part of his big MLM reveal.
ZBlackCard Reviews – The Products
Unlike other MLM opportunities, ZBlackCard markets a kind of credit card that is “elite”, “pre-paid” and for the “masses”.
Hmm, as if we haven’t heard that before …
More particularly, in his pitch for the card, he specifies that he wanted to supply the same experience as a deluxe credit card without the “absurd fees”.
I discovered this bit on their website where he specifically mentions the benefits to the ZBlackCard:
- Improves your credit rating and finances
- Let’s you drive your dream card
- Less fees than other cards
- Impress your partners and
- ” Boss toss it on tables”
However when I read into it even more, I discovered an intriguing element in the small print.
Pricing in advance ranges from $60 to $500, but follows up with $60 to a potential $840 a year afterwards.
A bit high, no?
No even more information was supplied about retail prices on the website.
ZBlackCard Compensation plan
The ZBlackCard compensation plan pays affiliates for offering these top quality deluxe cards to consumers and sponsored affiliates through a 3 × 10 matrix.
An affiliate of ZBlackCard is positioned at the top with three positions under them, forming the first level.
After that, each position divides off into another 3 positions each and so on etc to develop the 2nd, third, fourth levels, and so on.
Each position in the matrix pays:
- $ 1 anytime a brand-new ZBlackCard is sold (one-time).
- 1% on a custom card order.
- 50% on card design, card style and/or elite upgrade.
Vehicle and Combo ZBlackCard affiliates get approved for Vehicle Rewards.
ZBlackCard pays Vehicle Benefits based upon a 5×4 matrix.
These benefits then pay $1-$ 6 upon sponsorship of different affiliates, with the potential to even increase depending upon the position in the matrix (higher position could mean more money!).
A 5 × 4 matrix has five positions on the first level, splitting off into another 5 positions down four levels:.
- Level 1 (5 positions)– $1 per position filled per month.
- Level 2 (25 positions)– $4 per position filled per month.
- Level 3 (125 positions)– $5 per position filled each month.
- Level 4 (625 positions)– $6 per position filled monthly.
VIP and Combo ZBlackCard affiliates get VIP Rewards when they spend more, which seems to be the same as vehicle Rewards but through a 5×5 matrix.
When affiliates are personally sponsored, they have the possibility at the Lifestyle Bonus, which seems to be almost the exact same as the Vehicle Rewards.
It has no qualifications, specifically throughout the very first 60 days of the affiliate’s sponsorship within the business.
After that duration, an affiliate MUST sponsor and keep at least 5 affiliates for their very first 60 days …
ZBlackCard reward affiliates who sponsor and construct teams of affiliates with 10 tiers of rewards:
- Level 1 (sponsor and maintain a minimum of 3 affiliates and have an overall downline of 25 affiliates)– $50 movie night voucher.
- Level 2 (sponsor and preserve at least 5 affiliates and have an overall down line of 50 affiliates)– $100 gas card.
- Level 3 (sponsor and keep a minimum of 7 affiliates and have an overall team of 100 affiliates)– “dinner for 2 at the 5-star restaurant of your option” up to $250.
- Level 4 (sponsor and maintain at least 10 affiliates and have a total downline of 250 affiliates)– “NFL or NBA game of your choice” up to $500.
- Level 5 (sponsor and maintain a minimum of 15 affiliates and have a total downline of 500 affiliates)– weekend in Las Vegas for 2 including airfare ($ 1000 worth).
- Level 6 (sponsor and keep at least 20 affiliates and have an overall downline of 1000 affiliates)– Carnival cruise for 2 including air travel ($ 2500 worth).
- Level 7 (sponsor and keep a minimum of 25 affiliates and have a total team of 2500 affiliates)– $5000 shopping spree.
- Level 8 (sponsor and keep a minimum of 30 affiliates and have a total downline of 5000 affiliates)– $10,000 Rolex watch.
- Level 9 (sponsor and keep a minimum of 35 affiliates and have a total downline of 12,500 hundred affiliates)– all expenses paid vacation to Paris with spending cash ($ 25,000 worth).
- Level 10 (sponsor and preserve at least 50 affiliates and have an overall team of 35,000 affiliates)– high-end automobile of your option ($ 75,000 value).
Cost to Sign Up With ZBlackCard
The cost to sign up with ZBlackCard is classified into 3 price-points:
- VIP Affiliate– $20 a month.
- Automobile Affiliate– $50 a month.
- Combo Affiliate– $70 a month.
The real difference in income potential comes in with the compensation plan, especially since only Combo affiliates are able to earn the big bucks at the end of the day with all their commissions.
Verdict on ZBlackCard
What we have here is a classic case of MLM fever – too much focus on the sponsorships and not enough on the retail products.
Now trust me, I appreciate any innovative idea that avoids the fees that are attached to credit cards, however I gotta admit this seems a bit too sketchy for me.
I mean, a retail customer purchases a ZBlackCard but any following fees are not tied to the compensation plan… In fact, they are considered to be “outside” of them.
They are literally running on only time and the monthly affiliate fees until this whole idea blows up.
When examining the $1 a month for VIP Rewards, $1 to $6 a month for Auto Rewards and then whatever the Lifestyle Bonus is, it becomes really obvious that this company needs more people purchasing the actual card than affiliates.
Otherwise, retail activity is nothing but smoke.
My advice is to ask your sponsor about the number of actual card holders…this is a good indicator of what their true focus is.
And let’s just go back to this “deluxe” card again for a sec…
Sure, it can be nice to have a card in your wallet that makes you feel like the big boss you are promised to be, but how many people really get that urge on a day-to-day basis?
Ever felt the need to throw down your card in any situation?
Nah I don’t think so.
Oh, and did I mention they used Noble 7 Crowdfunding’s logo on their custom card example?
To those who don’t know, Noble 7 was a Ponzi scheme in 2017 that saw the light of day for a very short period of time.
Sorry ZBlackCard, you just don’t seem to make the cut for me personally and I advise you guys to make sure you personally look into this company before investing any money into it.
I hope you enjoyed my ZBlackCard review and if you have any questions feel free to ask below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)