Welcome to my Exitus Elite Review!
Chances are you have been spammed on Facebook like how I was and now you are here to make sure if this company is actually legit or not right?
The good news is your actually doing your research inside of jumping in on hype alone.
When you don’t do your diligence you can get burned…
And I don’t want you to get burned so PAY close attention to this blog post because I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Find out if Exitus Elite is for you…
Exitus Elite Reviews – The Company
Exitus Elite was founded in late February in 2016 by a man named Paul Stevenson…
According to a source:
Paul has spent over 25 years in the Sales and Home-Based Business arena and is considered to be an expert in the field of making money online. He has worked at both a corporate level and as a distributor/affiliate.
Having decided that “High Ticket” was the fastest way to make serious income, Paul left the MLM industry behind and looked for the best opportunity he could find.
There were NOT that many. He actually joined most of them and made good money, but realized that all of them still had something lacking.
In the summer of 2014, while living in Florida, the idea of Exitus was formed. Today, it is one of the most dynamic “high-income” opportunities available online.
Don’t let the 2014 fool you because Exitus Elite wasn’t the original company…
It was called Exitus Network which was launched in 2014.
It was a company where you paid anywhere between $500 to $12,000 to other members with no real products.
Hence why it doesn’t exist today…
Before Exitus Network, Stevenson was a co-owner to a company called Prosperity Cash Machine.
This was a company where you paid $175 for a matrix position as an affiliate…
Again, that company isn’t here today because let’s face it…
Recruitment schemes are not really in the good books of the FTC.
Exitus Elite Review – The Products
When it comes to products, Exitus Elite doesn’t have anything for retail for sale…
In fact, you have to become an affiliate in order to purchase the product.
This product is called the “Genesis Product Package”.
I will break it down for you…
- 4-Figure Promotions
- 5 Secret Traffic Sources (4 Videos)
- Learn The Basics Of Aweber (5 Videos)
- Facebook Powerhouse (PDF)
- Learn The Basics Of Get Response (5 Videos)
- Hot Paid Traffic Sources (3 Videos)
- How To Use Fancy Affiliate (4 Videos)
- Instant Traffic For Newbies (3 Videos)
- Instant Traffic With Bing Ads (4 Videos)
- List Building With Co-Registrations (3 Videos)
- Make Money In 5 Minutes (3 Videos)
- Making Money On Warrior Forums (5 Videos)
- Personal Finance and Credit (5 Audios)
- Quick Cash In Minutes (1 Video)
- Make Money In 5 Minutes (3 Videos)
- 25 Traffic Methods (2 Videos – 3 hours)
- Alternative Authority Content (13 Videos)
- Dominate Social Marketing (1 Video)
- Email Copy That Sells (10 Videos)
- Entrepreneurial Success (10 Videos)
- Facebook Traffic Revised (9 Videos)
- Facebook Marketing Mistakes (PDF)
- Google AdWords (9 Videos)
- HashTag Traffic (9 Videos)
- Healthy Business Life (10 Videos)
- Hire Your First Virtual Assistant (3 Videos)
- IM Business Models (10 Videos)
- Internet Marketing E-Course (20 Videos)
- Internet Marketing In 1 Hour A Day (12 Videos)
- Killer LinkedIn Mistakes (PDF)
- Killer Blogging Mistakes (PDF)
- List Building Success (10 Videos)
- How To Master WordPress (45 Videos)
- Mastering Facebook (5 Videos)
- Podcast Blueprint (11 Videos)
- Sales Funnel Blueprint (8 Videos)
- Smart Funnel Blueprint (9 Videos)
- Smart Video Sales Letters (9 Videos)
- Social Media Control (7 Videos)
- Time Management Launchpad (9 Videos)
- Top Twitter Disasters (PDF)
- Turbo Video Profits (12 Videos)
- Twitter Periscope For Entrepreneurs (9 Videos)
- Twitter-Like Blogging Platform
- The Ultimate List Building Guide (12 Videos)
- Video Marketing Blueprint (7 Videos)
- Video Marketing Excellence (7 Videos)
- Webinar Commissions (9 Videos)
- YouTube Bully (8 Videos)
- YouTube Video Editor (8 Videos)
This incredible series interviews 24 of the top marketers on the internet today, listen and learn their secrets to success. Over 24 hours of learning!
- Darren Little
- Evan Klassen
- Geoff Stephen
- Gerry Schroeder
- Greg Gomez
- Ilya Manin
- Jack Zufelt
- James Holmes
- James Starr
- Jeff Mills
- Joe Farina
- Josh Peak
- Kevin McNabb
- Larry Winget
- Patrick Snow
- Randy Schroeder
- Ray Higdon
- Richard Stevenson
- Ryan Gunness
- Steph Perez
- Terry Duff
- Tod Falcone
- Tracey Walker
- Trent Wideman
This is actually ripped off from “The Legends Network” which was a company that launched a few years ago and went no where.
And there are some Health and Wellness audios.
The Truth Behind The Exitus Elite Products
A lot of them can be found on YouTube, in fact, some Ex- Exitus Elite members told me about that…
Well, the personal development part was ripped off of The Legends Network so I can see the rest being common knowledge found on the internet.
Exitus Elite Compensation Plan
Exitus Elite Compensation plan has their affiliates pay $1300 to join and sponsor others to do the same.
The commissions are actually paid out through a 1-UP compensation plan and pays 100% commissions… well sort of…
When you sponsor your FIRST affiliate, that affiliate is passed up to your sponsor and the $1300 commission.
The second affiliate you sponsor in your downline will give you a $1300 commission.
You can recruit as many people as you want.
There are no residuals in this compensation plan, just one off commissions after your first recruited affiliate.
Cost To Join Exitus Elite
The cost of the Exitus Elite membership is $299 PER year.
In order to get paid in the compensation plan, you must buy the $1300 Genesis Product Package.
Exitus Elite Review – The Conclusion
Well let’s break this company down for a second…
There are no retail products and you have to be an affiliate…(Big no no).
Payments in this company is made member to member with your own merchant account.
The most popular one people use is Paypal, but they hate these kind of businesses.
Its only a matter of time for Paypal to stop supporting Exitus Elite.
There are other methods as well:
Currently, our members use such methods as: Bank Wire, Internet Banking, Cashiers Check or Cash sent overnight by FedEx or UPS, Western Union, Bitcoin and Credit Card (if you have this facility).
Payments are Member to Member.
Also, there is a NO REFUND policy on the $1300…
So if you don’t like it, too bad.
I did mention that there are no residuals here right?
You have to keep sponsoring people at $1300 which can be very tough for new people.
The other top tier programs out there have a smaller front end offer that people join for $50 normally and sell the bigger ticket products in the back end.
This is the way you should do it…
Remember, the average person only recruits 1.5 people…
So if you only recruit ONE person in this business, well your screwed.
You won’t get paid.
If you are looking for a GOOD top tier program that has retail products and have a 3 Tier compensation plan where you can get paid big…
It’s the only business where you get a proper education on how to build a business on line and get a one on one coach in the system to help you every step of the way.
Did I mention it’s a real business?
Not a fly by night one?
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Exitus Elite Review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Follow me on Social media below (I am a real person :)):
See you at the top,